As an interesting change to my usual blogging routine of posting my garbled thoughts, I thought I would copy and paste a list of questions from one of those facebook notes things so that you could find out a little bit more about me. If you want to ask some questions of you own then you can at my formspring.me account. Anybody who abuses this or is far too personal will not be answered and will be blocked from asking more questions to me.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I look a wreck.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
None because I’m in my dressing gown.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Whore? Very unladylike…
4. Favourite planet?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Nobody because I cleared the list recently, but it probably would have been my mum.
6. What is your favourite ring tone on your phone?
I have A-Punk by Vampire Weekend.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
It’s a nighty.
8. Do you label yourself?
Only if I’m somewhere new and they ask me to put one on my chest so people know who I am.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright enough to see without providing a headache.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
12. What does your watch look like?
White and paint splattered.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I think I was talking to somebody on WLM.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
It says goodnight. =)
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
In England… this is a pointless question.
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My cat when he wanted feeding.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
None. I got my Year 11 pictures processed last year.
21. Favourite age you have been so far?
I don’t know…
22. Your mortal enemy?
I don’t think I have one yet. Maybe I should become a superhero just to fulfil this.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
I have Windows 7 so mine changes through a loop of fan art backgrounds on the subject of Kelley Armstrong’s writing.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
’Alriiiiiight!’ in a stressed tone.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Tough one. I’m not greedy but money would certainly help right now… but then… flying would be intensely fun…
26. Do you like someone?
27. The last song you listened to?
Was the Elektra remix of Thousand Miles Wish. I tend to listen to movie soundtrack music a lot.
28. What time of day were you born?
9.30pm. I have a little book somewhere that told me…
29. What’s your favourite number?
5, 7 or 21
30. Where did you live in 1987?
Inside a dream… AKA my parents wanted a little girl but I didn’t appear ‘til ‘90.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I sincerely doubt it.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Home somewhere. I don’t really remember. I’m afraid I was sadly paying more attention to the fact that Philosopher’s Stone was about to come out in the cinema.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
They’ve never stolen my money… but they have stolen my food. It wouldn’t drop… so I knocked it a bit… and when that didn’t work I got angry and left.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Fairly… but I also have a sadistic side. If I didn’t then I couldn’t be a writer. I mean, who wants to read a story where everything is always happy and cheerful? Life isn’t like that so why should fiction be?
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Base of my spine… which is why I won’t get one as I know it hurts there quite a lot.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Greek or Egyptian.
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
If we’d been together a while and were a strong couple with no doubts at all about it… then yes.
39. Are you touchy feely?
Not really… I don’t hug people a lot or anything. I don’t even hug people when they’re upset because my hugs are so awkward I make people feel worse. If you get a hug off me and it’s not awkward then you’re obviously a very special person.
40. What’s your life motto?
I don’t think I have one… Just take things as they come and try not to regret things, I suppose.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Phone, earrings, ring, watch & glasses/contact lenses really… I don’t think there’s anything else unless I’m going out.
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
I don’t think I really have one. I much prefer the country side, but I suppose if I was going to choose then it would have to be somewhere like Whitby for the atmosphere or Honolulu for the smells.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
A chicken bake and a toffee Danish pastry.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
I probably could if I had to.
46. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
I don’t really. There’s a lot of broken ties in my family.
47. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
I went to see the ballet for the first time with my mum so I got to wear my beautiful red dress and some high heels… though I can’t really walk in heels very well. I’m unbalanced. i guess it must be because my marbles aren’t rolling around in my brain to steady me.
48. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My back where I have a huge bruise from straightening up and accidentally backing into the corner of my mum’s bed. It’s quite sharp so it sort of stabbed me.
49. Have you been burned by love?
Hasn’t everyone over the age of nineteen?
| [Did you enjoy this post?] |
| [Why not leave a comment or check out my books?] |