Regular readers will notice that, once again, I’ve been fiddling with the layout of the blog widgets and have changed the title image. I’m hoping that you’ll all see this as an improvement. It’s certainly intended to be one.
I spent much of yesterday trying to get it right. Lots of things have gone or been replaced or even condensed somewhat. The shelfari widget is gone. I got tired of its bulk taking up one side of the blog when it offered very little of what I wanted. However, there is a link to it on my contact page.
You may have noticed that the list of pages has also moved. It’s now a lovely little bar of pages across the top. There is also a big new picture up there. It’s a snatch of the background I use for my twitter page, but I think it goes rather well with the current colour scheme.