Where: Sitting on my bed
Listening to: TV – Mock The Week
Tabs open: SD chatroom
Programs open: Msn, Chrome, MSWord
So here are a list of things I’d like to say to some people but won’t say to their faces. This may pop up now and again.
- It doesn’t matter how many times you say it; it’s not going to happen any quicker. You can’t get over a relationship in five seconds and you’re a fool if you think you can
- I wish you’d just listen to a word I say.
- What the hell’s going on with you? Are you really distancing yourself or is this just something we’re imagining?
- Most of the time, I just get the feeling that you’re using my friendship and don’t really give a damn.
- I’m still mad at you for what happened and I don’t think this wedge is going to go away any time soon.
- I really wish I could feel more for you.
- Was that really off your own back or did somebody tell you to speak to me?
- You’re a cute kid and sometimes I want to squeeze you tight and tell you that everything will be okay.
- You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.
- I miss our long conversations, but I know you don’t mean to distance yourself.
- I wonder if you mean to be so insensitive or if you just don’t think about other peoples’ feelings… or if you’re trying to push us without saying anything.
- Are you miserable?
- I don’t know why you’re afraid of just telling me the truth.
- You take everything out on me and it’s just not fair.
- I don’t think I’m going to make it.
I should get to editing DSotM. Every attempt I’ve made has been thwarted tonight. So I shan’t say any more in here. I shall go and attempt to edit.
| [Did you enjoy this post?] |
| [Why not leave a comment or check out my latest book?] |